Top 5 islands in Vietnam I’ve listed here are only a part of Vietnam’s natural beauties. Only when coming to these places and seeing firsthand their scenery, do you understand why Vietnam is always mentioned as a golden tourism destination in Southeast Asia. Travel to our tropical islands to define true paradises in your own way.
1. Nam Du Island60 km far away from the mainland of Kien Giang Province, Nam Du has been an ideal destination for backpackers recently.
Pristine but irresistible – That’s what travelers talk about Nam Du Island. Because it hasn’t been much exploited by humans, Nam Du’s natural beauty can make you feel comfortable. To set foot on this island, visitors have to overcome a long journey, but gorgeous landscapes in here will be the best-deserved reward.
|The harmonious beauty of Nam Du Island|
2. Ba Lua IslandsKien Giang is really the land of paradise islands in Vietnam. Besides Phu Quoc, Nam Du, people also don’t forget that this area possesses another prominent tourist attraction: Ba Lua. Comprising many various islands, this archipelago is known as “a mini Ha Long Bay of the South”.
|Ba Lua Islands -" a mini Ha Long Bay of the South"|
3. Binh Ba Island15km far away from Cam Ranh Port (Khanh Hoa Province), Binh Ba Island is on the top 10 beautiful islands in Vietnam. Tourists can visit this island in all four seasons with low budget. With majestic mountainous landscape, green island and poetic waves, Binh Ba Island is highly attractive. Don’t miss the chance to admire the view of sunrise, dive or go fishing.
|Majestic mountainous landscapes blend with poetic beaches in Binh Ba Island|
4. Binh Hung IslandIf you are prepared to explore Binh Ba Island, don’t overlook another island in Khanh Hoa Province: Binh Hung. Located in Cam Ranh Bay, this island boasts its impressive beauty in blue water.
|The emerald green color of seawater in Binh Hung Island|
The mixed colors of sand, sunshine, stones covered with seaweed make this island similar to a wonderland. No one can deny that it is as pretty as a picture.
5. Cu Lao Cham IslandsBeing a famous tourist spot in Hoi An city, Quang Nam Province, Cu Lao Cham comprises 8 islands in various sizes. This is a destination chosen by a lot of travelers after they have spent all day to visit Hoi An Ancient Town.
|Cu Lao Cham Islands - one of the Biosphere Reserves of the world|